what not to bring
- Unregistered guests
- Alcohol, Recreational Drugs
- Prescriptive pharmaceuticals (unless they are cleared by us)
- Perfumes and essential oils.
- Electronics (including digital recorders)
- Cell Phones & pagers (cell phones must be turned off and stored in your car during ceremony)
Due to limited space, we ask that you refrain from bringing sleeping mats, bulky blankets, beds, suitcases or big backpacks to the ceremonial space. Please don’t leave these items near the front door either. Keep it simple and bring only what's necessary. You can bring all of your bedding or extra items from your car once we close the ceremony. Thank you!